Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix Experience
This is your once-in-a-lifetime Formula 1 holiday!
Nagoya > Suzuka > Hakone > Tokyo
minimum: 6 / maximum: 20
Breakfast x 6
Lunch x 2
Dinner x 1
Ever dreamed of watching an F1 race in person? The smell of the exhaust, the scream of the engines and the thrill of the cars whipping past you at unbelievable speeds – this is high-octane holiday of a lifetime for any F1 fan!
On this tour, you’ll experience the Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka Circuit with race tickets and exciting trackside activities. Suzuka’s iconic figure-of-eight
layout has been a favourite of drivers and fans for decades – be part of it and
experience what you can’t get from watching on TV!
The tour provides comfort with quality hotels and private transfers to and from the circuit, making it easy to tick off your bucket list! Plus, don’t miss the chance of
visiting Japan. We’ll be taking you to some not-to-miss spots in Japan for your
Experience an F1 race weekend at Suzuka + exclusive activities
Cultural & history tour of Japan
Fully escorted by our local English-speaking tour guide
Small-group tour (maximum of 20 travellers)
Set departure date
Quality hotels throughout
Pre-departure information session via Zoom
3 Days F1 Race Ticket in Stand “C” Lower Grandstand
Exciting F1 activities: Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk, Championship Trophy Photo
F1 Experiences Gift, F1 Experiences Lanyard & Ticket Sleeve, Race Programme included
All local transportation including to and from track by comfortable private vehicle
Luggage transfer from Nagoya to Tokyo
Guided Track Tour
Experience the Suzuka circuit from the drivers’ perspective with a lap onboard the flatbed truck used for the F1 drivers’ parade. Feel the turns and undulations of each corner while embracing the amazing views around the track!
Exclusive Pit Lane Walk
An exclusive walk down the pit lane. Get up-close views of the cars and the pit crews in action at the team garages! Time for photos of your favourite teams
preparing for the race.
Toyota Kaikan Museum
A must-visit for all car enthusiasts! A
museum where Toyota displays its new
models and technologies to the public.
Take this opportunity to discover more about how vehicles are produced and Toyota’s approach from various
perspectives. You will certainly see Japan’s craftsmanship.
photo: sample image
Kirin Beer Factory
Embark on the Kirin Ichiban Brewery Tour! Here you get to see, touch, and taste what goes into making one of the best beers in Japan. Discover their
production methods and the secret of their premium flavour. At the end of the tour, sample some of the finest beer Japan has to offer!
Sumo Stable Practice
Here’s your chance to see another world-famous sport that’s exclusive to Japan! Visit a sumo wrestlers’ stable and watch the morning practice right up close. Combining their heft with flashes of speed, watch as they bring their
opponents to the ground or shove them unceremoniously out of the ring!
Day 1: Nagoya
Welcome to Nagoya!
Meet your tour escort and fellow travellers in the afternoon at the Nagoya hotel for your check-in formalities. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure before you meet up again for the welcome dinner & tour briefing.
Day 2: Nagoya > Suzuka > Nagoya
After breakfast at the hotel, board our private vehicle to tour Nagoya Castle. This historic landmark is one of the most famous in Japan, topped with a pair of golden statues
Day 3: Nagoya > Toyota > Nagoya
We begin our day by exploring Toyota Kaikan Museum – an automobile museum that’s a must for any car enthusiast. They exhibit Toyota’s technologies from multiple
Day 4: Nagoya > Suzuka > Nagoya
This morning you will be transferred to Suzuka circuit for the thrills of the Formula 1 qualifying sessions. Watch the drivers push their cars to the limit as they try to advance though each qualifying session and secure their starting positions for the race.
Day 5: Nagoya > Suzuka > Nagoya
After the excitement of qualifying comes the highlight of the tour – the Japanese Grand Prix! Head to Suzuka circuit in our private vehicle and get your adrenaline rush on!
Day 6: Nagoya > Hakone > Tokyo
Luggage transfer from Nagoya Hotel to Tokyo Hotel. Travel light in Hakone.
It’s time to take our foot off the pedal as we visit the beautiful sceneries of Japan.
Day 7: Tokyo
On our final day, witness the intensity of another world-famous sport, sumo! Visit their stable and watch how sumo wrestlers train. You’ll be amazed to see how flexible they are despite their size!
© Nagoya Tokyu Hotel
Nagoya Tokyu Hotel
Nagoya Tokyu Hotel hotel is located in the heart of Nagoya with good range of dining options. Their spacious air-conditioned rooms include European-style furniture, flat-screen satellite TV and minibar. Each room has tea-making facilities, seating area, bathtub, and free Wi-Fi.
© Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Located in Shinjuku’s skyscraper district, the hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Shinjuku train station. Their comfortable rooms offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline, flat-screen TV, minibar, coffee & tea facilities, and free Wi-Fi. They also provide complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, Japanese-style yukata robes, and slippers for all guests.
What is included
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals: 6 x breakfast, 2 x lunch & 1 x dinner
- English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Transportation: Comfortable private vehicle, bullet train, and limited express train
- Admission fees to Nagoya Castle, Toyota Kaikan Museum, Kirin Beer Factory Tour & Tasting, Tokyo Sky Tree and Watch sumo practice at a sumo stable as per the itinerary
- Luggage transfer from Nagoya to Tokyo
- Late check-out fee included on Day 7 (Until 15:00)
- 3-Day Race ticket – Stand “C” Lower Grandstand
- Guided Track Tour
- Exclusive Pit Lane Walk
- Championship Trophy Photo
- F1 Experiences gift, F1 Experiences lanyard & ticket sleeve
- Race programme
- All local transportation including to and from the track
- Flights to Japan
- Transfer not listed in the tour itinerary
- Hotel early check-in/late check-out fees (Exception: Late check-out fee is included on Day 7)
- Incidental charges at hotel
- Drinks during meals
- Entrance fees to museums, temples and other attractions or places of personal interests not detailed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry and shopping
- Travel insurance
*check out Manulife Travel Insurance
- Japan entry visa if required (Entry visa is not required for Canadian passport holders)
Start Date - End Date
Price per person
Group size: Minimum 6 guests / Maximum 20 guests
* Ask us for double / triple occupancy rate
* This tour is for travelers aged 15 years old and up. No child discount applies.
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 15% of the tour fee is due within 7 days of confirmation.
- The balance payment will be required by 70 days prior to departure.
- All payments must be made by credit card or debit card that are issued by Canadian financial institutions.
- Failure to make a payment by the deadline will result in the forfeiture of your participation and deposit paid.
- Tours may be cancelled if the number of participants fails to reach the minimum number and the amount paid will be fully refunded.
- More than 70 days of prior to departure: Loss of deposit
- Between 69 days and 25 days prior to departure: 30% of the tour fee
- Between 24 days and 10 days prior to departure: 50% of the tour fee
- 100% charge thereafter
- This tour is organized and operated by Kintetsu International Express (Oceania) Pty. Ltd., our sister company located in Australia.
- Tour participants will be in combination with Canadian tourists and Australian tourists.
- Minimum number of participants of this tour is 6 guests, and maximum number of participants is 20 guests.
- Travelers aged 14 years old or younger is not allowed to participate this tour.
- It is responsibility of participants to let us know in advance any food allergy if you have. We will try our best to accommodate your request, however, menus might be different from originally prepared.
- Meeting place of this tour on the day-1 is Nagoya. Therefore, you will be required to arrive in Nagoya at least one day earlier prior to the tour departure date.
- Please be advised that the tour schedule is subject to change due to COVID-19 situation in Japan.
Organizer / Operation
- Kintetsu International Express (Canada) Inc.
- Kintetsu International Express (Oceania) Pty. Ltd.
- Kinki Nippon Tourist Co. Ltd
(Last update: 2021.9.29)