Tour ID: KR063
1. Visit Arakurayama Sengen Park for fantastic views of Mt. Fuji, a five-story pagoda and cherry blossoms! *The best time to see cherry blossoms at each site is usually early-mid April.
2. See cherry blossoms at Lake Kawaguchi inside the Fuji Five Lakes World Heritage site. *The best time to see cherry blossoms at each site is usually early-mid April.
3. View blooming cherry blossoms in Oshino Hakkai which has spring water ponds filled with the subsoil water of Mt. Fuji. *The best time to see cherry blossoms at each site is usually mid-late April.
4. Taste the Yamanashi specialty dish “Hoto hot-pot”.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Front of JR Ueno Station Iriya Entrance
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price
- At Arakurayama Sengen Park, you will need to walk up 400-steps to reach the cherry blossoms viewing spot after getting off the bus. It is about a 20-30 minute walk. Please note that the the bus cannot take you to the viewing spot directly.
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to the weather.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- View of Mt Fuji may be hampered by poor weather.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and essentially operated in Japanese. The accompanying staff member gives you basic information (such as meeting place and time at each stop) in English or Chinese, however, they do not give you detailed information about places visited.
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, it will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.