Tour ID: K1110
1. Overnight stay at the popular Hida Takayama area. Look forward to hot springs and a Hida beef dinner.
2. Day 2 is a visit to Shirakawa-go by sightseeing bus. Enjoy strolling around the World Heritage Site.
3. Walk around and get to know the Hida Takayama area.
4. Tokyo to Takayama direct by highway bus. No transfers!
[Additional information] *Since this is an independent tour, no guide will accompany the trip. All necessary documents like the final itinerary sheet, coupons etc. will be given to you so that you can complete all admin by yourself during the tour. The documents will be delivered to your hotel the day before the tour. When booking, please remember to include the hotel’s address.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 1 / Light meal: 0
JR Shinjuku South Exit “Busta Shinjuku” [Depart 8:00-9:30] Takayama Nohi Bus Center [Arrive 13:45-14:45] Make your own way to the hotel Arrive at Hida Hotel Plaza. Please check-in by yourself from 14:00 Dinner is a Japanese set-course meal with Hida beef as the star of the show.
Hotel URL: Hida Hotel Plaza
Breakfast: 1 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out by yourself. Shirakawa-go sightseeing bus Takayama Nohi Bus Center [Depart 8:30] (Please complete the registration by 8:15) World Heritage Site (Japanese thatched roof houses) World Heritage Site Shirakawa-go Gassho-style Village castle tower observatory deck & lunch featuring the local cuisine of Hida Stroll around Shirakawa-go Gassho-style Village (entrance to Gasshozukuri Minkaen museum) Takayama Nohi Bus Center (Arrive 15:10) Free time before departure Takayama Nohi Bus Center [Depart 16:00-17:00] JR Shinjuku South Exit “Busta Shinjuku” [Arrive 21:30-22:30]
*Please be aware that although a guide is on board the Shirakawa-go sightseeing bus, it will be in Japanese.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Designated place (Tokyo)
Tokyo, Gifu (Takayama), Tokai, Shirakawa-go
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Items included in “Infant price”
Round trip highway bus between Shinjuku and Takayama, sightseeing bus (with seat and lunch)
*No bedding and meals at the hotel. Tour Inclusions: Round trip bus between Shinjuku and Takayama Nohi Bus Center, accommodation at Hida Takayama (1 night, dinner/breakfast included) and Shirakawa-go sightseeing bus tour (lunch included).
Items not included
Expenses for transportation, meal(s), admission fee(s) not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry or beverages etc.) and optional tour fees.
- Bus: Arrangements for the round trip bus will be made once the tour reservation is completed. The time schedule of the bus will be arranged within the time frame written in the itinerary. Details of the arrangement will be informed to you by email. If your tour starts 1 month away from the reservation date, the arrangement notice e-mail will be sent after 1 month prior to your return date. The bus will be shared with customers who are not on this package tour. We will provide you with a voucher beforehand to exchange for the actual bus ticket at the Takayama Nohi Bus Center on the day. Although a guide will be on board, the tour will be in Japanese. The visit to the Gasshozukuri Minkaen museum will be omitted if it is closed. Operating bus company: Nohi Noriai Jidosha Co., Ltd.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.