Tour ID: K1077
1. Direct bus to “Snowtown Yeti”, a ski resort located on the 2nd station of Mt. Fuji! Excellent location for skiing with Mt. Fuji behind you!
2. Stay at Yeti for 6 hours! Enjoy skiing or snowboarding with a 1-day lift ticket.
3. You have a choice of rental equipment on the day: Ski set or Snowboard set.
4. There are two restaurants in the facility when you are feeling hungry (Meals are not included in the tour price.)
Snowtown Yeti Official Website: Area Information
*This is an independent trip and there is no accompanying staff. Necessary documents for your trip will be attached to an email and sent to you one week prior to the tour departure day. Please print them out and bring to the tour, or prepare to show the documents on your mobile phone.
*Items included: Round trip bus fare, rental ski set (ski, ski boots, stocks) or rental snowboard set (snowboard, boots), 1-day lift ticket.
*Items included in Infant price: Same contents as Adult
*None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
*Items not included – Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours)
*Meeting place: Shinjuku station West exit, in front of Kogakuin University (A tour staff member in a yellow jacket will be waiting for you.)
Light meal: 0
Shinjuku station West exit, in front of Kogakuin University (Departure 7:30. *Meet 7:20) *Please finish boarding check on your own. (Find a staff member in a yellow jacket.） Gotemba IC Snowtown Yeti (Arrival 10:00) *A lift ticket & rental equipment are included. *Get dressed and enjoy skiing or snowboarding. Snowtown Yeti (Departure 16:00. *Meet 15:50） Shinjuku station (Arrival 18:30)
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Designated place (Tokyo)
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Round trip bus fare, rental ski set (ski, ski boots, stocks) or rental snowboard set (snowboard, boots), 1-day lift ticket.
Items included in Infant price
Same contents as Adult *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
Items not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours)
- Please make your way to the designated meeting place by the meeting time for boarding check, and get on the bus.
- The tour bus leaves on schedule. Please be careful not to miss the bus, as you will not receive a refund for missing the bus.
- Ticket sale for the bus is round trip only, no single ticket is available. Bus seats are all reserved.
- When the tour bus arrives late at Yeti due to bad weather or traffic jam, the time at Yeti will be shortened and no refund will be made.
- Bus is non-smoking. A toilet is not equipped on the bus.
- Views of Mt. Fuji may not be possible when the weather is poor.
- Rental boots are available from a size 17.0cm.
- Ski/Snowboard wears and small items (cap, goggles, gloves, socks) are not included in the rental equipment. Please prepare these items on your own.
- Rental wears are available on the spot: JPY3,000 for adult, JPY2,000 for child. Small items can be purchased at the shop on the spot.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.