Tour ID: K1046
1. English speaking tour guide guides you to Mt.Fuji and Hakone.
2. Tour bus goes to the 5th station of Mt.Fuji.
3. Japanese style food will be served at the restaurant for lunch.
4. After lunch, enjoy Hakone Ropeway ride and sightseeing cruise at Lake Ashi.
5. After the sightseeing, tour returns back to Tokyo by bus.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
[9:00 am] Pick-up at Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo in Shinbashi and departure by coach (approx. 2 min. walk from Shinbashi station on JR/Tokyo Metro Ginza line, the underground passage directly connected to the hotel.) (Approx. 150 minutes from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji) Mt. Fuji 5th station (30 – 40 minutes) Lunch at a restaurant in Gotemba (Japanese style food menu) Hakone Ropeway (16 minutes) Hakone Pirate Ship Cruise on Lake Ashi (30 minutes) After the Pirate ship cruise, return to Tokyo. [7:00pm – 8:00pm] The coach arrives at Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo (Arrival 7:00 pm~ 11:30 pm)
*Back to the same hotel in the morning for pick-up.
– Pick-up service is available at the major hotels in Tokyo.
– Please write your hotel name in the Additional Information section of the application page.
– The departure time will be different if you use the hotel pick-up service.
– Depending on the traffic condition/weather/other local reasons, sightseeing places are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Designated place (Tokyo)
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Regular sightseeing bus seat, admission fee for the sightseeing facilities, lunch.
Items included in Infant price
0～5 year olds are free of charge.
Regular sightseeing bus: Tour bus is organized and operated by Japan Gray Line. The bus will be shared with other passengers. Please come to the meeting place at least 10 mins before the departure time. Pick-up service is available from the major hotels in Tokyo. Please write your hotel name in the Additional Information section of the reservation form. The departure time will be different if you use the pick-up service. Please note that a guide may not be provided in the pick-up service.
- A vegetarian option can be arranged for lunch. Please indicate in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the application page if you would like to chose this option. Depending on the traffic situation/weather/local reasons, sightseeing schedule or sites are subject to change.
- You can participate on this tour without a coupon. Please make your way to the gathering place by yourself. The final itinerary sheet will be sent to you by email in advance. Please show the final itinerary sheet to the tour staff. An English speaking tour guide is provided on the tour.
- This tour is organized and conducted by Kinki Nippon Tourist Individual Tour Co., Ltd.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- — Recommended outfit — It is strongly recommended to wear thicker clothes or bring extra clothes as Mt Fuji 5th Station is located 2,305m above sea level and the temperature is 10-15 degree Celsius lower than the plains surrounding the mountain. It is also advised to wear a pair of walking shoes.
- Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.