Tour ID: K1045
1. An English speaking tour guide will take you sightseeing around Tokyo.
2. Enjoy the views of Tokyo from the Main Observatory at Tokyo Tower (30 min.)
3. Visit Meiji Jingu Shrine (40 min) and East Garden of the Imperial Palace (40 min.).
4. After driving past the State Guest House, Akasaka Palace, The National Diet Building and Ginza from the bus, you will have a Japanese-style lunch.
5. In the afternoon, visit Hama-rikyu Gardens, a beautiful Japanese garden (40 min.) and the Sumida River Cruise for Asakusa.
6. Enjoy shopping at Nakamise shopping street and Senso-ji temple (40 min.)
7. After Asakusa, the tour goes back to the hotel through Kappabashi, Akihabara and Ueno. You can finish the tour and leave at Kappabashi or Akihabara or Ueno.
Tour includes: Bus seat, admission fee for the tourist facilities, Sumida River Cruise & lunch.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
9:00 Departing from Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo (2 minutes walk from Shinbashi station of JR or Ginza line of Tokyo Metro) Main Observation Platform, Tokyo Tower (30 minutes) Meiji Jingu Shrine (40 minutes) Akasaka Guest House (drive by) National Diet Building (drive by) Imperial Palace East Garden (40 minutes) Ginza Japanese-style lunch Hama-Rikyu Garden (40 minutes) Sumida River Cruise(40 minutes) Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street (40 minutes) Please enjoy shopping. Kappabashi (drive through) Akihabara (drive through) Ueno (drive through) Hotel (Arrive at 18:00)
*Return to the same hotel in the morning for the pick-up.
– Pick-up service available from the major hotels in Tokyo.
– Please write your hotel name when booking in the Additional Information section.
– Departure time will be different if you use the pick-up service.
– On Mondays; Fridays and when East Garden is closed, visit the Double Bridge at the Imperial Palace Plaza instead.
– Vegetarian Menu is available on request. Please write the request in the Remarks section.
– You could leave the tour in Kappabashi, Ueno or Akihabara. Please inform the tour guide.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Designated place (Tokyo)
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Bus seat, admission fee for the tourist facilities, Sumida River Cruise & lunch.
Items included in “Infant price”
Free of charge for 0 to 5 years old.
- The regular sightseeing bus is Japan Gray Line. The bus will be shared with other passengers. Please come to the meeting place at least 10 mins before the departure time. Pick-up service is available from the major hotels in Tokyo. For the pick-up service, please indicate the name of your hotel in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the reservation form. The departure time varies on hotels. Please note that a guide for the pick-up service may be unavailable.
- On Mondays, Fridays and when the East Garden is closed, the tour visits Imperial Palace Plaza and Double Bridge instead.
- The itinerary and places visited may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- You can participate on this tour without a coupon. Please make your way to the gathering place by yourself. Please show the final itinerary sheet, which you have received from us prior to the departure, to the tour staff. An English speaking tour guide is provided on the tour.
- This tour is organized and conducted by Kinki Nippon Tourist Individual Tour Co.,Ltd.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
*We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.