Tour ID: K1000
1. You will stay in a hotel room with a view of the World Heritage Site Mt. Fuji.
2. Look forward to stunning views of Mt. Fuji from a pleasure boat and ropeway from Lake Kawaguchi.
3. Travel with freedom around the Lake Kawaguchi area with an unlimited bus coupon (Red Line and Green Line.)
◆Please write in the “Additional Information” section of the reservation form◆ We will deliver the necessary documents one day before the trip to either your hotel or Narita/Haneda Airport. Please provide the place where you would like the documents sent to and when you want to receive them. If you wish to collect at the hotel, please write the check-in date and the name of the person who booked the accommodation.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 1 / Light meal: 0
Shinjuku Expressway Bus terminal Busta Shinjuku (Depart 8:25~9:45) Lake Kawaguchi Station (Arrive 10:10~11:37) *Please use the bus coupon for traveling Ride the pleasure boat En Soleil & Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway. *Excellent views of Mt. Fuji on a clear day. Excursion bus or pickup bus Hotel *Rooms include a view of Mt. Fuji. *Please relax at the Japanese ryokan. Shuhoukaku Kogetsu or Kaze-no-Terrace KUKUNA
Breakfast: 1 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Hotel *Free time before departure. *Enjoy the Lake Kawaguchi area. *Look forward to exploring the Lake Kawaguchi area using the excursion bus free pass. Lake Kawaguchi Station (Depart 15:50~17:10） Shinjuku Expressway Bus terminal Busta Shinjuku (Arrive 17:35~18:55)
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Designated place (Tokyo)
This particular course is operated as a free plan tour, therefore there will not be any language support from a tour conductor. We will however, provide the final confirmation and itinerary in the preferred language of your choice.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
- A tour conductor will not accompany the trip since this is an independent plan. We will provide the necessary coupons so that customers can deal with the admin on their own during the trip.
- Items included: 1 night accommodation (dinner/breakfast included), Shinjuku⇔Lake Kawaguchi Bus (reserved seat/round trip), Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway (round trip), Lake Kawaguchi sightseeing pleasure boat En Soleil, bus coupon (Red & Green lines / valid for 2 days), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of the expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
- Items included in “Infant price”: bus seat, bedding and children’s meal. Infants: free for those aged between 0~2 years old. Train seat, meal, bedding not included (sleep with parents.) Note: The tour’s highlights are not covered. Please mention in the Remarks section of the form if you will be bringing infants between 0~2 y/o.
- Please be aware that Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway has been renamed to Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway from April 1 2018 (Sunday).
- The round-trip Highway bus (Shinjuku to Lake Kawaguchi) will be arranged within the time stated on the itinerary sheet. We will inform you of the bus details after the reservation is made in the final itinerary.
- Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.