Tour ID: JR086
1. Tour around 5 major cherry blossoms viewing spots in Tokyo!
1. Visit Yasukuni Shrine, Chidorigafuchi, Zojo-ji Temple, Ueno Onshi Park, Sumida Park.
2. View a beautiful collaboration of Tokyo Tower and cherry blossoms.
3. Stroll individually in famous Asakusa.
4. Enjoy a buffet lunch at a hotel restaurant.
[The best viewing season of cherry blossoms]
・Zojo-ji Temple: from mid to late March
・Shiba Park, Sumida Park, Ueno Onshi Park, Chidorigafuchi, Yasukuni Shrine: from late March to early April
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price
Same as Adult & Child
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to the weather.
- Depending on the blooming condition at the 5 major spots, tour might visit other cherry blossoms viewing spots instead.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Depending on traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour conductor of this program will start picking up guests from other pick up points before reaching your meeting point. Depending on the traffic situation, the coach may be delayed to arrive at the meeting point, but please wait until the coach arrives.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.