Tour ID: J1410
Travel conveniently by a tour bus to visit the highlights of Kyoto, which will be very busy during this time of year!
1. Nagaoka Tenmangu Shrine: Visit the autumn leaves garden.
2. Komyo-ji Temple: Autumn foliage tints the whole area. *This attraction is particularly difficult for individuals to get to as you need to use public transportation which will be very crowded and there is no parking lot.
3. Tofukuji Temple: The most popular view is of the Tsutenkyo Bridge from which you get excellent views of the valley full of maple trees.
4. Nanzenji Temple: A leading autumn leaves viewing spot in Kyoto.
5. The Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku no michi): Water in the canal reflects the autumn leaves on the surface.
6. Arashiyama: Widely known as the national scenic spot for autumn leaves.
7. Chartered boat cruise at Arashiyama: Enjoy viewing autumn leaves from the boat.
[The best viewing season of autumn leaves]
・Nagaoka Tenmangu Shrine: mid- late November
・Komyo-ji Temple: mid- late November
・Tofukuji Temple: early – late November
・Nanzenji Temple: early November – early December
・Philosopher’s Path: early November – early December
・Arashiyama: late November – early December
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 (Lunch Box) / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
*The tour end point may be different from the boarding place, depending on congestion. Please ask a staff member on the day for details.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
Bus seats, lunch and ropeway fare.
- Peak autumn leaves viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. The tour will go ahead in principle once it is confirmed, even if you can’t enjoy the autumn leaves. We also reserved the right to change the itinerary or even cancel the trip. In those cases, we will get in touch in advance.
- You will be required to walk between 25~30 minutes when getting off the bus to Keisoku-ji Temple.
- You may be required to wait a long time to ride the Biwako Ropeway.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
- For the smooth operation of the group tour, we are responsible for allocating the seating for the transportation (bus, trains etc.) used during the tour and at facilities where seats are designated.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.