Tour ID: J1320
1. Season fruit picking Please note that the fruits and souvenirs are different depending on the time of the year. July Departures ・Peach picking (Take home two whole peaches that you chose to pick) ・All-you-can-eat peaches served on plates for 20 minutes at a roadside station. August 5~September 16 ・Blueberry picking and all-you-can-eat for 30 minutes. ・Blueberries (50g), 1 kiwi fruit and 1 grapefruit as souvenirs. September 23~October 14 ・Pick 1 whole bunch of seedless Kyoho grapes (take this home as a souvenir) ・All-you-can-eat shine muscat grapes served on plates for 30 minutes at Santo Iida.
2. Explore Magome-juku & Tsumago-juku on the Nakasendo ・Visit two former post towns on the Nakasendo, an ancient road that was one of the five main routes used to travel across Japan in the Edo Period (1603~1868). Nakasendo connected Tokyo to Kyoto and the Magome-Tsumago Trail is a well-preserved section of it. ・Tsumago-juku: the restored row of houses is the most interesting aspect of this post town. ・Magome-juku: the cobbled streets and precipitous terrain give this post town a unique characteristic.
3. TOKI PREMIUM OUTLETS ・Choose from around 180 shops!
4. Lunch ・Japanese Black beef sukiyaki hotpot and soba noodles (All-you-can-eat) ・Non-beef option: Pork sukiyaki hotpot ・Vegetarian option: Vegetable shabu- shabu hotpot. *If you are interested in changing the beef to pork or just vegetables, then please contact us at least 4 days before the trip. We cannot accept requests after that.
5. Cultural experience ・Try your hands at mochi rice cake pounding and making your own chopstick rests.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
JR Nagoya West Exit (Taiko-dori) ESCA Underground Shopping Mall (Depart 7:00) –– Magome-juku (Stroll/50 mins) –– Tsumago-juku (Stroll/50 mins) –– Santo Iida (Lunch + mochi rice cake pounding & chopstick rest making experience) –– Nagano (Seasonal fruit picking) –– TOKI PREMIUM OUTLETS (Shopping/90 mins) –– Nagoya station (Schedule 18:10)
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
Bus seats only.
- The tour could visit when the fruits are not ripe. In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.