Tour ID: B0804
1. Peach picking experience in Okayama, a famous region for the fruit. One peach per person to take home with them.
2. Explore the beautiful streets of Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter.
3. Visit sunflower fields in Sayo.
4. All-you-can-eat-fruit served during lunch for 50 mins (melon, white peach and orange)
5. All-you-can-eat homemade white peach ice cream & all-you-can-drink white peach juice (served with lunch / 50 mins)
6. Lunch is a celebration of the finest produce from Okayama!
Menu: Grilled chicken (all-you-can-eat), eel rice (all-you-can-eat), steamed savoury egg custard & fine white noodles *The menu and fruits are subject to availability and could partly change.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
Items not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
Items included in “Infant Price”
bus seat, all-you-can-eat fruit. Peach picking and lunch are not included.
- Depending on crop conditions and the climate, peach picking may not be possible. In that case, the activity will be omitted from the itinerary.
- The best viewing period for the sunflowers is typically early July~late August. The peak viewing period for the flowers depends on the weather. The tour will take you to the best fields based on the conditions of the tour day. If conditions are insufficient, the visit could be shortened or omitted altogether.
- Although you are free to explore the area, some attractions will be closed depending on the day in Kurashiki.
- [Closing days of the main attractions]
Mondays (Open on Public Holidays): Ohara Museum of Art, Kurashiki Mingeikan folk crafts museum, The Ohashis’ House, Kurashiki City Art Museum and Kurashiki Museum of Natural History
Mondays & Fridays (Open on Public Holidays): Kurashiki Archaeological Museum
※Please pay for entrance fees yourselves.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests.
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.