Tour ID: B0800
This course can be booked as a chartered tour for groups of 20 or more. For details about pricing etc., please get in touch with us at email@example.com
1. Tour to places often difficult for individuals to access: Amanohashidate (“Kyoto by the Sea”), Ine no Funaya boathouses & Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (“Kyoto in the Mountains”)
2. Lunch at restaurant in Amanohashidate All-you-can-eat seafood (50 min)
– Seafood rice bowl (salmon roe, sea urchin, salmon, sea bream, squid)
– Nigiri sushi (scallop, shrimp, octopus, crab, conger eel, egg)
– 4 Kinds of sashimi (yellowtail, sweet shrimp, squid, smoked salmon)
– Grilled fish・Yakitori (skewered chicken), fried food
*Contents are subject to change depending on availability.
**About the menu**
・A separate set menu is prepared for vegetarians. This is not all-you-can-eat and unfortunately a refund is not available for the difference from the all-you-can-eat menu.
・For customers who do not eat raw fish, a separate pot, filled with soup stock, will be prepared for you to cook the fish (note: the pot won’t include other ingredients). You will share this pot with others who wish to cook their fish.
・For those who wish to have either of the options above, please contact us at the time of applying or at least three days before departure.
– Take the monorail or chairlift and get a sweeping view from the mountaintop!
– Amanohashidate is one of Japan’s three best scenic views.
Ine no Funaya:
– Spectacular view of Funaya from the sightseeing boat!
– Funaya houses with boat garages are lined up along the Ine Bay.
– Listed on the Preservation Districts for Groups of Traditional Buildings.
Miyama Kayabuki no Sato:
– Enjoy strolling around the village!
– Many thatched roof houses still exist. Listed on the Preservation Districts for Groups of Traditional Buildings.
– A popular place where you can see the unspoiled landscape of Japan.
Day 1Breakfast: 0
Light meal: 0
Namba OCAT (Meet 7:10) Amanohashidate (Lunch・Stroll・Ride monorail or lift / approx. 110 min) Ine no Funaya (Boat ride / approx. 20 min) Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (Stroll / approx. 50 min) Namba OCAT (Schedule 18:30-19:30) *The tour end point may be different from the boarding place, depending on congestion. Please ask a staff member on the day for details.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Kansai, Osaka, Kyoto
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Items included in “Infant price”
same as Adult.
Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meal(s), and admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of the expenses will be refunded even though the items concerned are not used by a participant for personal reasons.
Items not included
Expenses for transportation, meal(s) and admission fee(s) not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry or beverages etc.) and optional tour fees.
- At Amanohashidate, the tour conductor will decide whether to ride the monorail or chairlift based on how busy they are. Unfortunately, you cannot choose yourself.
- When the monorail or chair lift and the Ine Bay sightseeing boat are suspended due to the weather conditions and other operational reasons, the refund of the fares will be made. The tour will visit around the areas instead.
- Lunch is all-you-can-eat style seafood. An order buffet lunch may be served depending on the number of tour participants on the day.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.