Tour ID: 93699
All courses are guaranteed to run
1. Enjoy a fugu (blowfish) lunch in Shimonoseki, the areas speciality, where dishes include fugu sashimi, deep-fried fugu and fugu dumplings. All-you-can-eat sushi of seven different kinds accompanies the meal.
2. Take some incredible photos in the Tsunoshima Ohashi Bridge, a much talked about beauty spot for the shimmering emerald green sea that the bridge is built over.
3. Visit to Motonosumi Inari Shrine and its 123 red torii gates, an area which has been increasingly gaining media attention.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in “Infant Price”
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign guests.
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.