Tour ID: 74553
Travel to Nara from Nagoya by Club Tourism’s exclusive train Kagirohi
Enjoy the autumn foliage in the ancient city and former capital Nara visiting two temples and a shrine:
Muroji Temple – the five-storied pagoda with the autumnal surroundings is truly beautiful. Hasedera Temple – enjoy the autumn foliage from the main Hall. Tanzan-Jinja Shrine – Nara’s best spot to see autumn foliage. Appreciate the beautiful red colored leaves of the 3,000 or so maple trees.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 (Lunch Box) / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Kintetsu Nagoya Station
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
Bus seats only (no train seat)
- Seat allocations for trains: Due to the seating layout and reservation situation, even if you booked the tour as a group or a pair, your seats may not be next to or close to each other. You may also be placed in a smoking carriage.
- Please do not take pictures or film inside the temples and shrine.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change and the temples/shrine visited may also change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If you would like to collect the seal from each temple and shrine visited, please do this yourself as the tour conductor will not collect them for you.
- The Kagirohi is not a limited express train. While seats will be reserved for you, please note that you cannot choose where to sit. There are bathrooms on board but since there are only a few, we recommend you go before you board the train.
- Peak autumn leaves viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. This tour will go ahead even if the autumn foliage conditions are bad however the itinerary is subject to change and the tour could be cancelled after starting.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- A Japanese-speaking sightseeing guide accompanies the trip. There is a separate tour conductor that speaks English or Chinese, however they do not translate what the sightseeing guide is saying.
- For the smooth operation of the group tour, we are responsible for allocating the seat-ing for the transportation (bus, trains etc.) used during the tour and at facilities where seats are designated.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itin-erary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the ho-tels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reserva-tion.