Tour ID: 28103
1. Stay for over 17 hours at two top class accommodations during your travels:
Hatori, Yamashiro Onsen [Day 1] ・Hotel in our top rank for quality. ・ Enjoy an impressive Ikko-ikki performance. This is a reenactment of a Buddhist uprising that occurred during the 15th-16th centuries.
Kagaya, Wakura Onsen [Day 2] ・Hotel in our top rank for quality and service for four consecutive years. ・Stay in premium rooms (Noto Nagisatei) ・Enjoy dinner and breakfast in your rooms!
2. Travel with a smaller number of people (36 people) and enjoy a spacious bus.
3. Visit 8 carefully selected sightseeing spots to showcase the Hokuriku region. Visit attractions including Kanazawa, Noto Peninsula and Eihei-ji Temple.
4. Board the Noto Satoyama-Satoumi Train. Seats are booked so you’re guaranteed to sit down! The train will stop momentarily at scenic spots in the Satoyama-Satoumi area. A commemorative certificate for boarding the bus will be provided as a souvenir!
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 1 / Light meal: 0
Breakfast: 1 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 1 / Light meal: 0
Breakfast: 1 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
Bus seats only (no train seats, meals or bedding)
- At Kagaya, you may have a street-facing room and not a sea-facing room.
- For the 25 November departure, Wajima Morning Market is closed so the tour will visit a Wajima lacquerware factory.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- Seat allocations for Shinkansen: Due to the seating layout and reservation situation, even if you booked the tour as a group or a pair, your seats may not be next to or close to each other.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.