Tour ID: 25340
1. An English or Chinese speaking tour conductor plus an English-speaking Mt. Fuji specialist guide will accompany the trip. Full support from the ascent to the descent, so please be rest assured if you cannot speak Japanese.
2. The climb will not be strenuous with plenty of rests taken. The goal is to reach the top without too much exertion on the body.
3. Day 1 lunch included (either pork sukiyaki hotpot set meal or vegetarian option to choose on the day.)
4. View the sunrise from the top of Mt. Fuji. This is a special achievement as you have climbed to the top all by yourself!
5. Stay in a mountain lodge at the 8th station. Located between the 5th station and the summit, we will prepare for viewing the sunrise.
6. The schedule is to arrive back to Shinjuku early on Day 2. The tour will end then and you are free to enjoy the rest of your stay.
■Mt. Fuji Japan’s highest mountain at an altitude of 3,776m stretching across Shizuoka and Yamanashi prefectures. Every year, there are many climbers that visit Mt. Fuji in the summer to see the sunrise.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 1 / Light meal: 0
Breakfast: 1 (Breakfast Box) / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Taishikan or Horaikan
Shared Room. 1 Sleeping Bag Per Person
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
Items not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
- Unfortunately children 9 years old and under cannot participate on this course.
- If we deem that you are insufficiently prepared to climb, we reserve the right to refuse your participation on the day. To avoid this potential problem, please bring proper climbing equipment.
- This tour will not visit the crater.
- Climbers are asked to contribute a JPY1,000 climbing fee which is used to cover maintenance costs of the hiking trails. Please be aware that this is not included in the trip price so have cash in hand.
- Acceptance of minors and age restrictions: – Customers aged 9 and under cannot participate on the tour. – Elementary school students (10 years and above) must be accompanied by a parent. – Other minors must either be accompanied by an adult or have a consent form from a legal guardian. – Customers aged 75 or over without climbing experience and beginners cannot participate.
- As a general rule, should a child want to quit the tour at any point, the guardian must also leave the tour.
- Poor visibility may affect chances to see Mt. Fuji.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.