[Items included in “Infant price”]
A bus seat
1. According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed. Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
2. Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
3. Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
4. Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
5. The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
6. We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
7. A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
8. The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
9. The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.