Tour ID: 05545
1. Visit Nikko, a registered World Heritage site for its temples and shrine, which is a popular day trip from Tokyo.
2. All-you-can-eat crab (boiled, grilled, hotpot) for 50 minutes.
3. Pick and eat seasonal fruits (20 mins): ・A bunch of Kyoho grapes until October 10 ・Apples from October 11~December 12 *The dates are subject to change depending on the weather.
4. Visit Fukiware Falls, one of the most famous waterfalls in Japan.
5. Enjoy a scenic drive around the Nikko area: Konsei Pass~Senjogahara plains~Lake Chuzenji~Irohazaka winding road.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main Building, 3 Floor (Depart 7:20) –– Harada Farm (Fruit picking /20 mins) –– Harada Farm (Lunch /50 mins) –– Fukiware Falls (Stroll/40 mins) –– Nikko (Stroll/90 mins) –– Shinjuku (Arrive 19:00) *Tour ends near Shinjuku Washington Hotel and West Exit of Shinjuku Station.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. *None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them.
What’s not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours.)
What’s included in Infant Price (3-5 years old)
Bus seats & fruit picking
- The tour could visit when the fruits are not ripe. In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- For the smooth operation of the group tour, we are responsible for allocating the seating for the transportation (bus, trains etc.) used during the tour and at facilities where seats are designated.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.