Tour ID: 05503
2. Lake Ashi Cruise with the view of Mt. Fuji, one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Japan
3. All-you-can-eat crab lunch
4. Take a walk in Odawara-jo Castle Park and see the inside of the Castle
5. An English speaking assistant accompanies with the tour
6. Free WiFi & electrical outlets quipped coach
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Midnight snack: 0
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Meet 8:20) Odawara-jo castle park (Stroll /40~50 min) Odawara (Lunch /60 min) Motohakone Port Togendai Port Mishima SKYWALK (Stroll./60 min) Shinjuku (Disdand [Scheduled 18:30~19:00])※Tour end place is near Shinjuku Washington Hotel and West Exit of Shinjuku Station.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Cancellation fees will be charged ad following
From -1 to the departure date: 100% of the fare
From 0 to the departure date: 50% of the fare
From 1 to the departure date: 40% of the fare
From 7 to the departure date: 30% of the fare
From 10 to the departure date: 20% of the fare
Items included in “Infant price”
A bus seat, ship fare and lunch
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- The best time for viewing autumn leaves might change slightly depending on the weather.
- Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- Tour conductor of this program will be start pick up guests from other meeting point.
- Depending on the traffic situation, the coach may be delayed to arrive at the meeting point, please wait at the meeting point until the coach arrives.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 3pm Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- (Act on the Protection of Personal Information has been revised since May 30, 2017.) Customer information, such as name, age, gender and others may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary organizations for the tour arrangement. Completion of the tour reservation shall be deemed to agree upon above condition.