Tour ID: 05502
Play in the snow and experience strawberry picking!
1. Enjoy the snow at Mt.Fuji 2nd Station at Fujiyama Snow Resort Yeti for 3 hours! Build a snowmen, go sledding, have a snowball fight etc. Great experience as a family!
*Free rental sleds are available.
*It will be very cold at the snow resort. Please bring extra warm clothes and gloves etc. It is highly recommended to join the tour with water proof clothes and shoes (or at least bring a change of clothes.)
↓Ski equipment rental is available with additional charge.
Ski wear – around 2,200 JPY
Skis/snowboard set – around 2,800 JPY
*If interested, please ask the tour conductor on the tour day for the details.
*The number of rental items are limited.
*Rental gloves are not available, only for sale (number is limited).
2. All-you-can-pick and eat strawberries for 30 mins.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Light meal: 0
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Items included in “Infant price”
same services as for adult and child.
Transportation, accommodation, meal(s), admission fee(s) specified in the itinerary and taxes. None of these expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
Items not included
Any expenses not specified in the itinerary (e.g. personal expenses, optional tours).
- This tour does not include lunch. Have lunch independently at Yeti Snow Resort within the staying time. (Menu: ramen, curry and rice, sauced pork cutlet on rice etc.)
- When the snow is insufficient for the activities at Yeti or when Yeti is closed due to maintenance, the tour goes to “Grinpa” snow park. In this case, the announcement will be made on the tour day by the tour conductor
- Strawberry ripening time varies slightly according to weather. Depending on the ripening condition at Izu Fruit Park in Shizuoka, tour might visit “Ichinomiya-Misaka” in Yamanashi prefecture instead. In this case, the announcement will be made on the tour day by the tour conductor and the shopping in Mishima will be also changed to a shop near Ichinomiya-Misaka.
- The tour could visit when the strawberries are not ripe. In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves.
- For outdoor activities, please wear warm clothing as it will get very cold.
- Mt. Fuji view may not be possible when weather is not good.
- Please join the tour with comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- The order of the itinerary may be changed according to the traffic or other circumstances on the tour day.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- A decision on whether to cancel the tour will be decided by 3pm Japan Standard Time one day before the tour date. We will inform you by e-mail.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- The amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information came into effect on 30 May 2017. Customer information (name, age, gender etc.) may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary entities for the purpose of making tour arrangements. This condition shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer upon completion of the reservation.