SALE PERIOD: UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2018
FLY ‘N RAIL ADVANTAGE
1. You always get a price equal or less on the cost of airline ticket and Japan Rail Pass combined.
2. You also get discounted weekend surcharges ($50→$40) each way and change fees ($100→$50) per change plus fare difference if any.
3. In addition, we pay for the shipping fee via Xpresspost (value up to $18.00).
[ OUTBOUND TRAVEL DATES ]
Sep. 9 – Dec. 15, 2018 or Dec. 24 – March 10, 2019 (not all flights are available at these costs)
|FLY ‘N RAIL PACKAGE||Departure city||ORDINARY||GREEN|
|～AIR TICKET & JAPAN RAIL PASS～
Round-trip ticket and 7-day ordinary or green JR pass
Premium economy class ticket is available at extra cost
Package costs are subject to change without notice.
- Canada-Tokyo round trip in economy class via Air Canada (premium economy ticket is also available at extra cost)
- 7-day Ordinary or Green JR Pass (14 or 21 day JR Pass is also available at extra cost)
- Ticket taxes (subject to change depending on transfer cities and exchange rate fluctuation)
- shipping by Canada Post Xpresspost (value up to $18.00)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- 14-day or 21-day JR Passes are available at extra cost
- Above costs are based on weekdays departures (Mon-Thu) both ways and weekend departure is $40 extra each way
- Inbound flight peak surcharge may be applicable ($50 if returned 02-08JAN19)
- Airline seats are inventory controlled, as such seats may not be available on your desired travel dates. Seats may be available on your desired travel dates at extra costs.
- Exchange Order (Japan Rail Pass) must be exchanged within 3 months once Exchange Order has been issued.
- This package must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure
- Minimum stay requirement of 7 days, maximum 2 months, no exemption
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Discounts are available
- This package is not available if your departure is more than 3 months away, and the package must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Deposits are not required on most of cases.
- If your departure is more than 30 days away, a full payment is due within 7 days or 30 days prior, whichever comes first.
- If your booking is less than 30 days, a full payment must be paid within 72 hours or 14 days prior, whichever comes first.
- Changes on your tickets are permitted with $100 as long as seats are available.
- Changes on outbound flight must be made at least 14 days prior to departure
- Last-minutes changes may require additional payments (upgrades in fares).
- Changes may require weekend surcharges.
- Our service fee on changes is $50 plus applicable tax per change.
- Once the package is purchased, cancellations are subject to $400 penalty.
- If you fail to cancel your flights (no show), no refund is permitted.
- Although travel insurance is not mandatory, we highly recommend that you have adequate insurance coverage as hospitalizations overseas may cost more than $1000 a day. Buy your insurance online.
- We have rights not to offer these packages under certain circumstances.