SALE PERIOD: UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2017
Our Fly ‘n Rail (airline ticket and rail pass) packages offer a saving over the cost of the ticket and the rail pass combined. In addition, we pay for the shipping cost.
Outbound Travel Dates: March 11 – June 23, August 23 – September 8 or December 16 – 23, 2017 (exemptions may apply)
|FLY ‘N RAIL PACKAGE||Departure||ORDINARY||GREEN|
|～AIR TICKET & JAPAN RAIL PASS～
Round-trip ticket and 7-day ordinary or green JR pass
TAXES ON AIR TICKET AND RAIL PASS ARE INCLUDED
- Canada-Tokyo round trip in economy class via Air Canada (premium economy ticket is available at extra cost)
- 7-day Ordinary or Green JR Pass (Other departure cities are available upon request)
- Ticket tax (may change depending on transfer cities)
- Shipping by Canada Post Xpresspost (value up to $16.50)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- 14-day or 21-day JR Passes are available at extra cost
- Above rates are based on weekdays departures (Mon-Thu) and weekend departure is $50 extra each way
- Inbound flight peak surcharge of $180 if you return 10JUL-20AUG or 06SEP-08SEP
- Airline seats are inventory controlled, as such seats may not be available on your desired travel dates. Seats may be available on your desired dates at extra costs.
- Exchange Order (Japan Rail Pass) must be exchanged within 3 months once Exchange Order has been purchased.
- This package must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure
- Minimum stay requirement of 7 days, maximum 2 months, no exemption
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
CHILD DISCOUNTS: Discounts are available
- This package is not available if your departure is more than 3 months away, and the package must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Deposits are not required on most of cases.
- If your departure is more than 30 days away, a full payment is due within 7 days or 30 days prior, whichever comes first.
- If your booking is less than 30 days, a full payment must be paid within 72 hours or 14 days prior, whichever comes first.
- Changes on your tickets are permitted with $100 as long as seats are available.
- Changes on outbound flight must be made at least 14 days prior to departure
- Last-minutes changes may require additional payments (upgrades in fares).
- Changes may require weekend surcharges.
- Our service fee on changes is $50 plus applicable tax per change.
- Once the package is purchased, cancellations are subject to $300 penalty.
- If you fail to cancel your flights (no show), no refund is permitted.
- Although travel insurance is not mandatory, we highly recommend that you have adequate insurance coverage as hospitalizations overseas may cost more than $1000 a day. Buy your insurance online.
- We have rights not to offer these packages under certain circumstances.