Japan Rail Pass Order Form

If your departure out of Canada is less than 10 days, please call us to place an order as we may need to utilize a different shipping method. Generally, if you reside in big cities, it should take 2 – 4 business days as long as you choose a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping option.

Please note that an exchange order (Japan Rail Pass) is not an electric document. As such, we need to forward a paper document to you. Once your order has been processed, we will email you to confirm the final cost and the tracking number if you choose a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.

Our office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. (Toronto: 905-670-8710 or 1-800-463-7723) (Vancouver: 604-638-9400 or 1-800-663-1693). Closed Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Easter Monday and Remembrance Day (Toronto office open).

~~~Japanese nationals with Canada PR cards ~~~
Sale of JR Pass commenced again on June 1, 2017. If the back of your PR card confirms your permanent residence status granted more than 10 years ago, you only require this document (PR Card) to exchange your Exchange Order in Japan. JR Group has the rights to amend the conditions, and this conditional sale ends at the end of year 2020.

Japan Rail Pass Order Form

Passenger (MUST be same as your passport names)

Shipping Address

JR Pass Information

* Please note: JR pass exchange order must be validated in Japan within 3 months from the date of issue

Payment Information

3-digit (Visa or MasterCard)

Expiry Date

Billing Address

Pick Up Method

You must be a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sightseeing, under the entry status of "Temporary Visitor" status; if you enter Japan under any other official status, such as "Trainee", "Entertainer", "Reentry Permit", you cannot change the Exchange Order for a Japan Rail Pass. Please note that according to strict interpretation of the Japanese Immigration Law, "Temporary Visitor" status differs even from other types of stays that are also for only short time periods.