Tour ID: K1077
*Snowtown Yeti is the ski resort which located on the 2nd station of Mt.Fuji. It is the popular location for the ski, where you can enjoy skiing in front of the Mt.Fuji. *This plan includes Yeti 1day ski ticket, ski/snow board set (with the board and boots), round trip highway bus (Shinjuku ⇔Yeti)! You can participate to this tour with empty handed *Please visit the reception desk to get rental ski/snow board set after arriving at Yeti on the tour day. *Wears and small items are not included in the rental equipment. Please bring your own items with you. (Regarding wears, you can rent at ￥3000/adult, ￥2000/child. You can buy small items at the shop.)
◆◆For an independent trip, no tour guide is provided.◆◆ Necessary documents will be delivered to you 7 days in advance to your departure date by email. Please print out and bring it with you, or show the documents in your mobile phone screen on the date, so that you can handle the procedures during the trip by yourself.
★☆Departure and Arrival Yokohama Station Plan is also available! ☆★ If you wish to participate, please write in the Remarks of the reservation form. 【Meeting place】 Bay Quarter Yokohama (Yokohama Station East Exit) 【Gathering time】 7：30 （Departure time 7：40）
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 0 / Dinner: 0 / Midnight snack: 0
Shinjuku station West exit, in front of Kogakuin University(7:30 Departure ※Please gather 10 minutes before the departure time.) Gotemba IC Snowtown Yeti(10:00 Arrival ・Please enjoy skiing/snow board.) Snowtown Yeti(16:30 Departure ※Please gather 10 minuets before the departure time) Shinjuku station(around 19:00 Arrival)
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Cancellation fees will be charged ad following
From -1 to the departure date: 100% of the fare
From 0 to the departure date: 50% of the fare
From 1 to the departure date: 40% of the fare
From 7 to the departure date: 30% of the fare
From 10 to the departure date: 20% of the fare
Items included in “Infant price”
Same rate as child
- [For the reservation] Under 20 years old only cannot make reservation. Please include participant of over 20 years old for the reservation to this tour.
- [Gathering time・place] This plan does not include tour guide. Please make your way to the designated gathering place in designated time by yourself for boarding on the bus. If you are late for the bus, please make your way to the Yeti by yourself, and no refund will be made.
- [Inclusions of the tour] Yeti 1day ski ticket, rental ski items (ski boards, ski boots, stocks) or snow board (board, boots) , round trip highway bus (Shinjuku ⇔Yeti). *Rental wear, gloves, goggle, cap and other small items are not included.
- [About the bus]Gathering place： Shinjuku station West exit (in front of Kogakuin University). There will be check-in staffs at the gathering place on the date of the tour. (Staffs wear yellow zip-up jacket) There is no toilet in the bus.
- Necessary documents will be delivered to you 7 days in advance to your departure date by email. Please print out and bring it with you, or show the documents in your mobile phone screen on the date.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Visiting spots might be very cold. Bringing thick winter clothes is strongly recommended. *Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 3pm Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- (Act on the Protection of Personal Information has been revised since May 30, 2017.) Customer information, such as name, age, gender and others may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary organizations for the tour arrangement. Completion of the tour reservation shall be deemed to agree upon above condition.