Tour ID: B0800
◇”Kyoto by the Sea” – Amanohashidate and Ine no Funaya & “Kyoto by Mountains” – Miyama Kayabuki no Sato◇
♪♪Visiting the places, which are difficult access by individuals♪♪
○Amanohashidate・・・ Sweeping view of Amanohashidate from the mountaintop, which can be accessed by cable car or lift! One of the three scenic beauties of Japan.
○Ine no Funaya・・・Spectacular view of Funaya from sightseeing boat! Funaya houses with a boat garage are lined up along the Ine Bay. Listed on the Preservation Districts for Groups of Traditional Buildings.
○Miyama Kayabuki no Sato・・・Enjoy strolling!
Many thatched roof houses still exist. Listed on the Important Preservation Districts for Groups of Traditional Buildings. A popular place where you can see the unspoiled landscape of Japan.
☆Lunch at the restaurant in Amanohashidate☆
All-you-can-eat seafood (50 min)♪♪
＜Example of Menu＞
・Seafood bowl (salmon roe, sea urchin, salmon, sea bream, squid)
・Sushi (scallop, shrimp, octopus, crab, conger eel, egg)
・4 Kinds of sashimi (yellowtail, sweet shrimp, squid, smoked salmon)
・Grilled fish・Yakitori (skewered chicken), fried food, fruits
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Midnight snack: 0
Namba (Meet 7:10)-– Amanohashidate (Lunch・Stroll・ride on cable car or lift / approx. 110 min)-– Ine no Funaya (Boat ride / approx. 25 min)-– Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (Stroll / approx. 50 min)-– Namba (Scheduled 18:00-19:00)
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
Kansai, Osaka, Kyoto
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Cancellation fees will be charged ad following
From -1 to the departure date: 100% of the fare
From 0 to the departure date: 50% of the fare
From 1 to the departure date: 40% of the fare
From 7 to the departure date: 30% of the fare
From 10 to the departure date: 20% of the fare
Items included in “Infant price”
- When the monorail and the Ine Bay sightseeing boat are suspended due to the weather conditions and other operational reasons, the refund of the fares will be made. The tour will visit around the areas.
- Lunch is all-you-can-eat style seafood. Order buffet lunch may be served, depending on the number of the tour participants on the day.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 3pm Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- (Act on the Protection of Personal Information has been revised since May 30, 2017.) Customer information, such as name, age, gender and others may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary organizations for the tour arrangement. Completion of the tour reservation shall be deemed to agree upon above condition.