Tour ID: 76563
■Shirakawago: This is a World Heritage “gassho-zukuri″farmhouse village. Hundreds and thousands of tourists come to visit the village for its unique scenery.
■Hida Takayama: This is an old post-station town from the Edo period, popularly called a “Little Kyoto″. Its quaint streets lined with old houses attract numerous tourists from home and abroad.
■Relish Hida sukiyaki meal for lunch♪ ※If you don’t eat beef, please let us know at the time of booking. Its substitute menu can be arranged by the restaurant based on the availability. Your request can be accepted until 7 days prior to your departure.
※Departures on November 3rd & 4th, December 30th – January 3rd, and January 6th & 7th: the meeting time is 7:20, 30 minutes earlier than usual.
Breakfast: 0 / Lunch: 1 / Dinner: 0 / Midnight snack: 0
Nagoya Station West Exit・ESCA underground shopping mall (※Meet 7:50) Takayama (Strolling around Little Kyoto / approx. 90 min) Takayama (Lunch / approx. 50 min) Shirakawa-go (Strolling / approx. 100 min) Arrive at Nagoya Station (Scheduled 19:30) ※Departures on November 3rd & 4th, December 30th – January 3rd, and January 6th & 7th: the meeting time is 7:20, 30 minutes earlier than usual.
Disclaimer and Cancellation Policy
A tour conductor or staff of your preferred language will accompany the tour from the designated meeting place (at a designated airport in case of a tour with airplanes) and provides the participant with basic information necessary for the tour (such as meeting place and time at each stop etc) in your preferred language. Information on sightseeing in the areas of tour destinations will not be provided. However, brochures in your preferred language will be provided.
Minimum number of participants for operation
*When the participants does not reach the number above, the tour will not be operated. If this is the case, those who have made a reservation will be informed of the matter by 14 days prior to the scheduled departure date (by 4 days prior to the departure in case of a Day-tour).
Minimum number of participants for booking
Cancellation fees will be charged ad following
From -1 to the departure date: 100% of the fare
From 0 to the departure date: 50% of the fare
From 1 to the departure date: 40% of the fare
From 7 to the departure date: 30% of the fare
From 10 to the departure date: 20% of the fare
Items included in “Infant price”
- Snow scene may not be seen depending on the weather conditions.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- The best time for viewing autumn leaves might change slightly depending on the weather.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and basically operated in Japanese. The accompanied staff gives you the basic information (such as meeting place and time at each stop) in English or Chinese, however, she/he does not gives you the detailed information of visiting places.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- If we have to cancel the tour for typhoon, heavy snow, or other circumstances beyond our control, we decide the matter by 3pm Japan time one day before the departure and inform you about it by e-mail.
- The place that the tour disbands may be different from the one that it meets. For the actual place, ask the tour conductor on the spot.
- (Act on the Protection of Personal Information has been revised since May 30, 2017.) Customer information, such as name, age, gender and others may be forwarded to the hotels or necessary organizations for the tour arrangement. Completion of the tour reservation shall be deemed to agree upon above condition.