You can get your PASMO from Kintetsu!!
In addition, we offer a very friendly service!
WHAT IS A PASMO?
- PASMO is a smart IC card that can be used in place of a train ticket or cash, helping to make your travel experience in Japan smoother and more convenient. Yes, it’s something like PRESTO in GTA! In addition to using the same PASMO card on trains and buses, you can also use your PASMO to purchase goods and services from establishments that accept electronic money payments.
HOW CAN I USE IT ?
- Your PASMO from us has 1,000 yen cash value with 500 yen deposit for the card and 500 yen pre-loaded cash value. You can start using it right after your arrive in Japan up to the pre-loaded amount. You can easily top-up the amount at the ticket vending machine at almost any stations throughout Japan. For more details about how-to-use, simply visit the official website.
OFFICIAL WEB SITE
- Click here for the official web site.
PRICES & SHIPPING
- Our current selling prices in CA$20 are shown at top of the page (right hand).
- Local pick ups are available in Toronto (our Mississauga office) at no cost (local pick ups are not available at our Vancouver office)
- Shipping from Toronto: $12.00 per shipping for ON/QC residents.
- Shipping from Toronto: $15.00 per shipping for BC/AB/SK/MB residents
- Rest of Canada: $20.00 per shipping.
- If your departure is less than 10 days, please contact us first prior to placing an order as we may utilize a different shipping method.
Ready to Go?
Insurance Discount coupon Pocket wifi