Kintetsu International Express (Canada) Inc. (thereafter KIE) Toronto office is seeking an individual who possesses passion in travel.
KIE is a Canadian subsidiary of KINKI NIPPON TOURIST CO., LTD. (近畿日本ツーリスト), one of the leading travel agencies in Japan. We have been providing high quality travel service to Canadian corporations and individual travellers in the past 27 years. Our high quality service is backed by expertise being in the travel industry for a long time.
“Travel”, not like general merchandise, cannot be produced at the factory automation lines. By IT innovation it is becoming easier for anyone to make travel arrangements by click of the mouse. We play a very important role in creating travel one at time. Would you like to create a once-in-a-life travel arrangements for our future clients?
Work hours and conditions
Regular work hours : Mon-Fri / 09:00-17:00 35 hours per week (7 hours with 1 hour break)
Occasional off-site works and/or irregular hours
1450 Meyerside Drive, Suite 305, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 2N5
Japanese and/or French capability is asset
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Ontario driver’s license (G class)
- TICO (Travel Industry Council of Ontario) certificate is asset
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with clients in various situations
- Basic skills to use Microsoft Office software
- Interest in continuous learning of travel technologies, products and trends
- Well understanding of Japanese culture
Experience in travel industry
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure in fast paced environment
Combination of sitting, standing and walking
How to Apply